Tuesday, June 10, 2014

6-8%


There are two things on this planet that I am passionate about… FITNESS && FOOD.  My name is Kelsey Pillitere and I am a certified Personal Trainer who loves to bake and eat food.  This may seem to be an oxymoron but that is what has driven me to start a blog. So often women (& men) get so lost in their 2hr workout they forget to eat or are so deprived from their diet they lack the energy to get off the couch. I hope to share how to find time for fitness and food in your life. A 30 min workout is only 2% of my day and I know I only spend about 1hr total each day prepping meals for myself (if that) which is only 4% of my day so on average I spend about 6-8% of my day focused on fitness and food. A small majority, but some of the most important time you can spend on yourself. This is NOT a diet blog. I am NOT a nutritionist. Think of it more as a guide to stop depriving yourself, start loving food, and have FUN with quick work outs. You can still lose that bulge and still indulge. All you need is the right balance of self-control.  CONTRARY to media reports we are not all obese. So for the majority of us we do not need a total body transformation, we just need to find a loving steadiness between food and fitness.
I have had several women ask me to share work outs, so for me this is the best way to get them to everyone and I hope others soon enjoy. What I hope to do with this blog.

                -Share enjoyable AND effective workouts
                -Share quick (mostly) and healthy (mostly) recipes
                -Share helpful links and/or websites
                -Answer any question given to me to the best of my ability

* As a trainer I will share a bit of information. Not everyone is on the same level in flexibility, muscular endurance and cardiovascular endurance. The work outs I give might be below or above your level. YOU need to know your limits. It is easier to start from the bottom and work your way up as opposed to skipping fundamentals and end up injured.

*Also I am a personal trainer not a grammar expert…. You have been forewarned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment