Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Workout Schedule



I get asked quite frequently "What does your workout schedule look like?"
 "How do you plan your work outs?" .. ect. 
Now I will have you know this is MY workout schedule it is what works best for myself. Not everyone will like the flow of it due to other events in their lives. If Wednesday does not work for a long cardio/ workout session  due to a time concern then just move it to another day. I explain that even for myself it can change but this is what I plan for every week (for right now). This schedule is in accordance with my own goals and aspirations. I have it set up in a way in which my body can get enough rest time. I schedule my favorite work out day in the  middle & last so that I have something to get me through the week. (Shoulder Tricep Back) I have played with my schedule often this just happens to be my favorite. I encourage everyone to have a plan and try and stick to it. "Failing to plan is planning to fail."



No comments:

Post a Comment