Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rosemary Chicken Crisponi

Kylie's Crisponi

My sister has made this meal for years and taught me how to make it years ago. I love it and it takes less than 20 mins!! Chris and I almost ate the whole thing! I am all about quick and easy if you can not tell already.
  • 2 Chicken breast
  • 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
  • 1- 1 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
  • 1 Tbsp Butter
  • 1 Pillsbury wheat pizza dough
  • 1-2 Tbsp Rosemary
  • Garlic salt to taste
  1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Boil Chicken. Once chicken is boiled shred up chicken into small chunks.
  2. Grease pan. Spread Pillsbury dough over cookie sheet. Lightly butter dough then spread garlic salt.
  3. Add shredded chicken bits. Sprinkle mozzarella over chicken covering the whole pizza. Periodically  spread quarter sized ricotta cheese chunks over pizza and then add dried rosemary throughout. 
  4. Bake 9-11 minutes

Enjoy(: Tonights work out up later stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment