Friday, June 13, 2014

Shoulder-Chest-Tricep

If you have ever been to the gym while I am there it is no secret at all that I love working out my SHOULDERS!!! I have found effective for me to split up the muscle groups I enjoy most and pair them with muscle groups I don't care for as much... such as Chest. Splitting up my favorite muscle groups throughout the week allows me to look forward to each work out throughout my week. Also I schedule what muscle groups I will work out in advance so that I will get to them no matter what. If I did not write it down on paper I would never do chest. You will notice again I have 6 different "workouts" pairing two different muscles allowing for me to cut down on m rest time between two workouts. I do however relax after each pair allowing myself to catch my breath before the next set.

No comments:

Post a Comment